Review on Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Blush Peachy Sweetie
Today, I will be reviewing a very nice budget friendly blush from Maybelline, it is called Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in the shade “Peachy Sweetie”.
Price: ₹ 250 for 7g
Product Description: For cheeks that glow with a natural finish:
• Ultra light weight, silky, blendable powders.
• Meet the new blush on the block. So Silky and Smooth, it blends flawlessly for the most natural finish.
• Soft texture for a natural hue.
• Easily blends with your skin color.
• Comes with three fresh colors for your pretty skin: Creamy Cinnamon, Fresh Coral and Peachy Sweetie.
Maybelline Cheeky glow blush is dome shaped and comes in a compact packaging with a transparent lid. Peachy Sweetie is a peachy pink color that gives a natural flushed look upon application. It has a very smooth texture, blends easily on the cheeks and give a natural rosy glow. The blush has very minute silver shimmers which are not visible on cheeks but they give a nice sheen. It has decent pigmentation and you can use it in a hurry and you will not go overboard. If you want the blush to show well on the skin you need 2-3 swipes so it will be a easy blush to work with for beginners. On my combination oily skin it stays for 4-5h, so it’s not a long-wearing blush.
Easy to carry compact packaging
Soft and smooth texture
Peachy sweetie gives a nice sheen and natural flushed look to the cheeks
Affordable price with excellent quantity
Wear time could have been better
Prettykooll rating: 4.5/5
Comments are closed.